Simple plugin to prevent spam bots registration on your site.
Allows you to create a unique question on the registration form, easy for humans, but not solvable for the bot.
Displays simple choice questions on the registration form.
User must select all the correct answers, if the user makes a mistake – it will display an error message and registration will fail.
Key features of the plugin:
- Compatible with most WP themes.
- Compatible with BuddyPress themes.
- Works with WordPress MU SignUp form.
- Simple and lightweight.
- Allow to create your own unique Question and set of Answers.
- Allow to edit all CSS properties for Question and each of Answers separately.
- Shuffle Answers after each page load.
- You can set colors or images through CSS properties, instead of simple text answers.
- Download plugin
- Unzip files
good-question/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open settings page through the ‘Settings’ -> ‘Good Question’
- Come up with your unique question and the answers. Complete the appropriate settings fields.
- Edit CSS properties if needed.
- Set property ‘Activate Now!’ for display your question on registration form.
Contributors & Developers
“Good Question” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Provided compatibility with BuddyPress SignUP form
- Fixed “Registration Page” option
- Initial release