Also a facility to auto download a file when the user have submitted the form, all you have to do is provide the url of the file
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a form in the “Create Option” under “Go-Contact” menu
- Then go to the “Edit Form”, copy the shortcode and paste it on the specific page/post where you want to display the form.
If you have any queries fell free to email me on email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Go-Contact” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added User information which let’s the user know which field performs what type of functionality.
- Removed “ID” column and added “Shortcode” column in Edit form page. As it will be more convenient for user to copy and paste the shortcode instead of typing it.