GMaps_on_Post_Page is a wordpress plugin that allows you to embed a google map in a page or post and let the width and height scale with a responsive design.
* flex: boolean – specify if the map object should scale
* width: int – width of the static map
* height: int – height of the static map
* src: string – source of the google map to embed
Insert the following shortcode into a post or page:
* Flexible Example:
[GMaps_on_Post_Page src="https://maps.google.com/maps?q=London,+UK" ]
* Static Example:
[GMaps_on_Post_Page src="https://maps.google.com/maps?q=London,+UK" flex="false" width="640" height="480" ]
Documentation is available via Konfeldt.com
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert the shortcode into a post or page.
Contributors & Developers
“GMaps_on_Post_Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version