In WordPress 3.5 all of the GD functionality has been abstracted out and with that power Imagick has been including to WordPress 3.5 too. Gmagick needs to wait a little bit more but with this plugin you can already use it.
If you want to know a little bit more about the changes you can look at:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gmagick” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gmagick” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Sync with WordPress 3.9 and 4.0
- Checking if we always dealing with Gmagick objects
- Small bugfix after WordPress 3.8 when setting quality could end up not working
- Fix loading gmagick only once
- First version