The Glossom Plugin allows Glossom users to create a lively Collection Cover within the post of a WP blog.
The user can have:
– a preview of each single item in The Collection Cover posted on WP
– a complete view of each single Collection Cover Item in Glossom just clicking on the Collection Item thumbnail in WP
- Put glossom_collections folder into your /wp-content/plugins folder
- Enable the glossom_collections plugin in the “Plugins” sections of the WordPress administration panel
There are two ways to include a collection in a post.
Using the glossom_collections button: After the plugin installation, a new button is available in the editor toolbar. Its icon is the Glossom ‘g’ character.
By clicking on it, the collection id is asked and the post content is updated with the right include code
Manually inclusion: Just enter [glossom_collection COLL_ID] replacing COLL_ID with the id number of the collection.
Contributors & Developers
“Glossom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix error message when including a non-existing Collection
- Allow to reference collections by descriptive url
- Fix bug with posts where there are no embedded collections
- Display static Collection cover in RSS feeds
- Fix issues with RSS feeds
- Updated items preview with a improved positioning algorithm
- Updated the items preview and support for high resolutions items
- Fix incompatibility with some other plugins
- Embed a lively Collection Cover within the post