Have a bunch of github projects that you would like to add to your blog, but the though of manually adding in each one seem like a pain? GitHub Repo List can do it for you. With a simple shortcode you get a sorted, filtered list of all the repositories in your GitHub account. Shortcode usage details are always at hand located in the “Help” menu at the top right of post pages.
- Upload the
github-repo-listdirectory to your
- Active the plugin.
- I got this great idea, can you implement it?
Probably, let me know and I’ll see if I can work it in there.
Contributors & Developers
“GitHub Reop List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed an issue that would make it unable to display a list if called from a non-secure site.
- Added a better error notification if it could not find a list of repose for the desired user.
- Added an example shortcode to the help menu.
- Fixed logic errors in the filtering system.
- Changed the default “fork” filter to achieve the effect actually desired.
- Initial Release