Allows a user to add a widget to show their Github repositories on their site. Based around the main Github site and its API
Plugin displays a list of repositories the user has on the site, as well as the percentage of commits to the project.
With thanks to Tobier https://github.com/tobier for bug fixes in the new version
and thanks to ttouch https://github.com/ttouch for the Greek translation
and thanks to ZackehSoul https://github.com/ZackehSoul for the API update
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the contents of the zip (including the folder) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page for the plugin – No other configuration is required.
We are a new plugin – so no questions so far.
Contributors & Developers
“Github WordPress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed en-GB bug
Modified for new github API
Greek added by ttouch https://github.com/ttouch
Moved CSS and JS out, used $args properly
Returned password option for rate limiting
Bug fixes for the harvester and password removed
- Bug fix (forced refresh to ensure old bug removed)
- Bug fixed and new features added.
- This is the first version we have distributed – no changes have been made post this initial release as of yet.