The github_activty widget/plugin lists recent activity on your github account.
- Upload ‘github_activty.php’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the widget in the widget section.
To use as a plugin in your theme, include the following:
The configuration parameters are:
- Github User ID: the target github user id.
- Title: the title of the section if used as a widget.
- Limit Events: the number of events to limit the output to. Leave blank or enter a negative number for no limit.
- Date Format: the format of the date/time output (see php’s date() function for reference: http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php).
- Wrapper Div ID: the div id for styling (blank for no div).
If using as a theme plugin, the options are an associative array with the following entries (and example values):
$options = array( 'user' => "php", 'title' => "github activity", 'limit' => 10, 'dateFormat' => "Y-m-d H:i:s:", 'divid' => "github_activity" );
- What’s GitHub?
From http://github.com :
Git is a fast, efficient, distributed version control system ideal for the collaborative development of software.
GitHub is the easiest (and prettiest) way to participate in that collaboration: fork projects, send pull requests, monitor development, all with ease.
Contributors & Developers
“github_activty” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.