This plugin adds Github Gists in your posts via shortcode.
Add a full gist:
Add a specific file in a gist:
[gist id="3837669" file="index.php"]
Gist GitHub Shortcode is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Gist GitHub Shortcode is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Gist GitHub Shortcode. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin.
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Contributors & Developers
“Gist GitHub Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.3.0 – 13/12/2013
- Fixed code standards.
- Added support to WordPress 3.8.
1.2.0 – 19/05/2013
- Improved the shortcode modal dialog.
- Add pt_BR translation.
1.1.0 – 04/01/2013
- Source code reformulation.
- Initial plugin release.