This plugin has the same features as the widget which is available through your GigaTools profile page, but now you can manage it inside your WordPress admin area.
Managable options are:
- Widget title
- User or Group
- Artist name
- Font style
- Background color
- Link color
- Text color
- Number of gigs to be displayed
- Show/hide link to all dates
- Show/hide bookingslink
- Show/hide RSS/iCal links
- Show/hide GigaTools logo
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
gigatools-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the GigaTools Widget to your sidebar.
- Configure the plugin by going to the
- Do I need an account with GigaTools to use this plugin ?
Yes, you can signup here.
- Is GigaTools free ?
No, cheapest pricing plan is £ 2,00 per month (billed yearly).
- Which fields are obligated ?
- number of gigs
- My user/group won’t show.
Please note the “user or group” field must be all lowercase.
- Can I style it with my own css ?
Yes, just override these classes.
.ggt_powered (div containing the GigaTools logo)
.ggt_powered img (GigaTools logo)
This plugin make lot of trouble in the website as soon as it’s activated
Don’t use it at all!
Contributors & Developers
“Gigatools Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- enqueued jquery in a safer way
- enqueued css in a safer way
- updated variables so it also works on WordPress installations in a subdirectory
- Added an option/link to show all dates
- Uploaded it to the WordPress plugin repository