This plugin will connect the popular CRM goHighlevel(Go High Level) to the most popular content management software WordPress.
When someone purchases any products from woocommerce:
- Contact will be added to goHighLevel when a new user is registered in WordPress.
- Contact data will be synced when user log in on WordPress.
- Specific tag or tags can be applied to that contact
- Contacts can be added to the Selected Campaigns
- Contacts can be added to the Selected workflows
The installation process is so easy, take a look this quick how to video.
Some exciting updates are coming soon like
– Content protection based on GHL tags
– Show / Hide contents if a contact has the specific tag.
– Conditional actions based on contact’s available tags or custom field value.
Some helpful Links
- Don’t know what is gohighlevel? see details about goHighLevel
- Get future udates of the plugin
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “GHL Wizard”, Install & Activate it
- Go to GHL Wizard settings page and connect it with your goHighLevel location.
- Add conditions to your products, try to purchase a product, and see the magic.
Contributors & Developers
“GHL Wizard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GHL Wizard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixed.
- Make GHL Wizard available for all type of Woocommerce products.
- Woocommere isn’t required for this plugin.
- Sync on profile update feature added.
- Contact sync with goHighLevel and WordPress on contact login.
- Add contact tags to the WordPress user meta And display tags on the user profile page.
- Create a contact on GHL when a wp user is registered.
- refresh data button added on poduct edi page.
- Initial Release