Footer Slideup Form is one of the best ways to ask your user to subscribe to your list without any interruption or blocking and this plugin does exactly that. It adds GetResponse subscribe form in the footer of your WordPress blog. GetResponse (Aff Link) is an autoresponder which allows you to send series of email message to subscribers.
This plugin is only for GetResponse form and for AWeber please use AWeber Footer SlideUp form plugin.
Please Follow the exact Steps to install and activate this plugin.
- Generate an Inline form using the GetResponse Interface.
- Grab the HTML code of your GetResponse Form and Search for Hidden Form Fields You will find them between the tag.
- Upload the plugin folder getresponse-footer-slideup into your plugins directory located at wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit Options under the Menu ‘GetResponse Footer SlideUp’. Paste the hidden form HTML Code generated in Step 2. Remember not to include the custom_http_referer hidden field from the HTML code
- How to Edit the Tag Line Subscribe By Email for Weekly Updates?
Heading Tag Line (Optional) in the admin interface of the plugin. Leaving it blank will show the default tagline.
- I have more Queries, Can you Help?
Yes I will be more than happy to help. Just post them in comments on my blog.
Contributors & Developers
“GetResponse Footer SlideUp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
= 0.2 –
* Support for new GetResponse Code
- Basic Working Version of GetResponse Footer Slideup with Admin Options Added.