Add Youtube Subscriber widget in WordPress post and pages, Shows Subscribe button for youtube channel, Fetch Youtube Subscribers, and channel icon. Please paste ID-Based URL in the widget area.
- customizable (change layout, change subscribers count visibility)
- Show youtube channel subcribers
- Youtube Subscribe button
- Display Channel Icon
- Add Shortcode Anywhere
- Unpack the download package
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, include folders
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Widgetarea, where you can change what settings you need.
- Where I can find the plugin?
- WordPress Widget area
- How to get Channel ID: [https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6180214?hl=en]
- How to add Shortcode?
- [gtys channel=’paste-channel-name-here’ layout=’default or full’ subs_count=’default or hidden’]
Contributors & Developers
“Get Youtube Subs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- completely new code
- Widget area
- Missing Stylesheet and Scriptfile issues resolved
- Shortcode feature Added
- Extends Shortcode feature with layout and subscribers visibility
- Subcribers count visibility added For widget area
- Widget can be added using elementor now