Get GitHub Code is a wordpress plugin for a post or single page to show the code form GitHub Repository. With GitHub API v2 to get the data, and save on the server cache file, have a limit time for cache file.
You can get the code you like , and show it at the post. Every post can show one Repository code.
PHP version 5.2.0 +, and
curl be able.
- Extract to “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activation this Get-GitHub-Code plugins.
- Create a file for save the cache on your server, make sure your file have write and read permissions.
- Go to the setting page, input your cache path, choose your cache limit time, and save it.
<?php igit_getcode(); ?>in your wordpress theme’s single.php.
- Edit post, fill the form on right side about github connect, save the post and you will view on the post.
I got the message “Here is the code get form GitHub, but it have some problem. Please wait 1 hours later.”, how to fiexd it ?
You may change your cache time by 1 Minute and ref lash the post. When it done, change cache time you like again.
And this: “Oh, the code form github can’t not get! Please contact the site master..'”
Please check your cache file exit and it should be Read and write permissions!
Contributors & Developers
“Get GitHub Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- The previous version