Order original blog posts for your brand and manage your blog post deliveries from within your WordPress back-end.
- Find out How Palindrome works
- Use order form to quickly book your blog post package
- Access your Google drive delivery folder
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
How do I link my Google Drive folder to this plugin?
By copying the Google Drive folder link that we provide and pasting it into the relevent field in the delivery tab of the plugin.
When and how do I receive the blog posts from Palindrome?
When: after approving the titles by checking the checkbox in the calendar found in the Google Drive folder linked to the ‘Get blog posts’ plugin. How: completed blog posts can be found in the Google Drive delivery folder.
When and how do I proceed to pay Palindrome for the service?
When: At the end of the month; when the amount of blog posts that you have requested is available in the Google Drive folder; after you are satisfied with any revisions that you have requested. How: An invoice is emailed to the email address that you provide when filling up the form.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Get blog posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Get blog posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Basic features: 1. Fill up the form. 2. Link google folder for blog posts delivery. 3. Watch how-to video.