The Geolocation Plus plugin allows WordPress users to geotag their posts using the Edit Post page or any geo-enabled WordPress mobile applications such as WordPress for iPhone, WordPress for Android, or WordPress for BlackBerry.
Visitors see a short description of the address either before, after, or at a custom location within the post. Hovering over the address reveals a map that displays the post’s exact location.
It serves a GeoRSS feed of all geotagged posts on your site, allowing geo-aware RSS readers to display the location of your post or otherwise aggregate your geotagged content.
- Initial release.
- Added ability to turn geolocation on and off for individual posts.
- Admin Panel no longer shows up when editing a page.
- Removed display of latitude and longitude on mouse hover.
- Map link color now defaults to your theme.
- Clicking map link now (properly) does nothing.
- Added GeoRSS feed at http://example.org/wp-content/plugins/geolcation-plus/georss.php
- Add dc namespace so feeds validate