Use this plugin to insert Geographic statements into your website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php echo geographicSelect_insertCountries($atts); ?>in your templates
- How do I include the <select> statement?
Set $atts[includeselect]=”TRUE”, then call geographicSelect_insertCountries($atts);
- Can I use shortcodes?
Yes, the shortcode is:
[geographicSelect-insertCountries includeselect=”TRUE”] if you want to include the select statement
Contributors & Developers
“Geographic Selects” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bugfix: JS Scripts load in admin area only
- Bugfix: Removed errand jscript
- Bugfix: Enqueued jquery
- Bugfix: Fixed CSS which was interfering with primary WordPress CSS elements.
- Added: Screenshots
- Bugfix: Removed extra spaces added onto the end of the main .php causing header problems.
- New Feature: Added OPTGROUP in order to allow the user to have certain countries appear at the top
- New Feature: Added instructions on main settings page
- First version