Genaral Contact From plugin allows a wordpress admin to easily create and add contact forms to WordPress. The General Contact Form will let the user send emails to a site’s admin. An administration panel is present, where the admin can create form with fields like text, textarea,dropdown, captcha. Webmaster can also view the number of user contacted from ‘Records’ under Contact Form listed in dashboard left panel.
- How to add radio or dropdown button?
Answer: Go to Add Fields, In the Field type: Select radio/dropdown from the dropdown. In Field values: separate the value by commas. For Example: Field values: red, yellow, blue.
*Converted jpg into png tag 1.6
*Changes in screenshot tag 1.5
*Change only in readme.txt and screenshot
*Removed prepare warning form line 271 in index.php
*Pagination and search option on records page.
* Send mail to admin yes or no option.
- Updated lable, to make modifiable field name.
- Customizable width of the textbox and text area.
- Validation of the form.
- Add new field option for customizable form.
- Added captcha with yes or no options.
- Added records on admin panel.
- Fixed Form structure of Name, Email, Subject and Message field with yes or no option.