The Genealogy plugin for WordPress allows you to map your entire family's relationships.
Use the plugin to create a Member for each person in your family. Assign Members parents from the people you have added.
Add information for each Member, including:
- Date and location of birth
- Date, location, and reason of death
- Up to 20 wifes, husbands, professions, schools, religions & middle names
The plugin has support for:
- Featured images - Upload photos to the family member and set them as Featured Image to have their picture added to the family member information table
- Multiple wives and husbands, including wedding time span
- Multiple professions, schools, religions, locations, and life events
- Calendar-based date picker to make it easy to select a date (as far back as 1411!)
Easy to use!
To add a list of family members to a post or page: add
[genealogy] to the content
To add a single family member, add
[genealogy id=#] where
id is the post ID of the Family Member (such as
231). You can also use
[genealogy slug="john-smith"] where the URL of the family member is