Simple sidebar widget that lists your latest Geeklist activities – links, cards, contributions. Choose one per widget. Add as many widgets you like.
Installation as usual.
- Unzip and Upload all files to a sub directory in “/wp-content/plugins/”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add ‘Geeklist’ widget to your sidebar via ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress.
- Change title of widget to what ever you like.
- Select type of list you like.
- Enter your Geeklist application keys (http://geekli.st/applications).
- Enter number of list items you want to see in widget.
Contributors & Developers
“Geeklist Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- fixed a bug, added more activity descriptions
- cleanup, bugfix, added missing activity
- added to wordpress plugin directory
- added user activities
- added user cards, contributions
- initial release with links