Gcal Sidebar pulls a Google calendar feed and displays it in the sidebar of your wordpress blog. It supports both widget and shortcode modes.
List of shortcode options (Default options are first):
- map_link=[0|1] 0 disables the map link, 1 shows a link to the location in google maps.
- mode=[agenda|prose] agenda will display the title and time of the event, prose displays the title, then description
- show_date[none|short|long] none displays no date header, short displays "Thu, Dec 2", long displays "Thursday, December 2"
- pub_or_priv[0|1] 0 is a public calender, 1 is a private calendar
- priv_id=[STRING] STRING is the private key of the calendar, see the FAQ for instructions on how to get it.
- rs_offset=[0|number] lets you ignore the first X results
- max_results=[4|number] Set the number of results to display in your calendar