This plugin uses the standard [gallery] shortcode to create slideshows. It also adds support for a per gallery height attribute in the format [gallery height=500] to create a gallery with a height of 500px.
Custom Galleria Themes
- Upload the entire
galleria-galleriafolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- All existing galleries inserted using the [gallery] shortcode will now use Galleria Galleria.
- How is this plugin different from other WordPress gallery plugins?
- How can I customize my galleries using this plugin?
Galleria Galleria gives you a choice of two build-in themes, transitions and background color. Beyond that, it also supports custom built Galleria themes and paid themes (see other notes for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Galleria Galleria” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Galleria Galleria” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added ability to add custom galleria themes. To enable a custom galleria theme, add a
Display gallery where it is embedded instead of at the top of the post.