The Gabfire Widget Pack is a feature-packed plugin that adds the most commonly used widgets to your site. Rather than having to download several plugins by various authors, this plugin bundles together the most popular widgets.
It is maintained by the folks over at http://www.gabfirethemes.com
Below are the steps required to install, activate, and configure the Gabfire Widget Pack.
Widget: Video Slider
Get most recent videos addedto your site and display it in a widget zone with a nicely formed slider
Widget: Simple Banner
A very easy way to add banners into widget zones.
Widget: Recent Tweets
Use this widget to showcase your recent tweets from Twitter on your WordPress blog. It allows tweets by username or by hashtag.
- By Username
- By Hashtag
This widget uses the latest Twitter oAuth method to retrieve tweets to ensure compatibility.
Widget: Archive Search
Give your users the option to search to their heart’s content. This powerful widget provides 3 methods to search:
- By Archive Month
- By Category
- By Keyword using Google Search
This is great widget for content-heavy sites.
Widget: Flickr Images
Pictures pictures pictures. That’s what your site really needs. Well, grab them from Flickr with this excellent widget that has multiple configurable options:
- Select images from a specific user, group, or all of Flickr
- Retrieve images based on tag
- Determine order of images
- Determine the number and size of images
This is one of those quick set it and forget it widgets that does wonders for your site.
Your visitors need a search function to explore your site. Luckily, this widget gives you two functional styles to choose from that can be placed into any widget zone.
- Set your label
- Set your style and background
Search is not dead!
Widget: Social Icons
Every site has a social media presence. Let your visitors find your across any of the social media platforms with this widget.
- Simply provide links to your social media networks
Widget: Post Tabs
A sleek Ajax tabs widget that offers a convenient way to showcase your content. You can choose from 3 types of tabs:
- Recent Posts
- Recent Comments
- Popular Posts (based on tags)
In addition, the Post Tabs widget offers a light and dark color scheme, ability to show post meta details and avatars, and choose the number of posts to display.
Widget: Author Badge
Give credit where it’s due with this unique Author Badge that showcases the following details neatly: author’s bio, a link to their posts, as well as their social media pages.
- Author’s Bio
- Author’s Gravatar (if any)
- Author’s social media links
- Link to Author’s Posts
Author badge shows at single post and author pages only. This badge will not shown if Author bio is left empty. Go to User profile page to enter Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Author website URL details.
Widget: Feedburner Subscribe
Want more visitors to signup to your Feedburner feed via email. Then, place this widget into any area for a subscribe box.
Widget: Related Posts
Enhance your site’s page views by adding related posts to your articles. This widget uses tags to identify related posts and provides you the option to display them with thumbnails, or as a list.
Widget: Social Sharing
Get more traffic and cross promote your posts with this social sharing widget. It provides the most common platforms for social sharing, as well as several others.
- Facebook Like
- Twitter Share
- Google+ Box
- Pinterest Pin
Widget: Text+ Widget
A slight twist on the original. This text widget gives you the ability to have an icon and button that links to any post or page of your choice.
For more details, visit Gabfire Themes.
You can install the Gabfire Widget Pack from your WordPress Dashboard or manually via FTP.
From WordPress Dashboard
Navigate to ‘Plugins -> Add New’ from your WordPress dashboard.
Gabfire Widget Pack and install it.
Activate the plugin from Plugins menu.
Enable the widgets you wish to activate from Appearance -> Gabfire Widget Pack
Add any widget to your widget zone from Appearance -> Widgets and configure the widget options.
gabfire-widget-pack folder to your
/wp-content/plugins directory (do not rename the folder)
Activate the plugin from Plugins menu.
Enable the widgets you wish to activate from ‘Appearance -> Gabfire Widget Pack’.
Add any widget to your widget zone from ‘Appearance -> Widgets’ and configure the widget options.
WordPress sürüm uyumu http://prntscr.com/9ehfs2
Contributors & Developers
“Gabfire Widget Pack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Update Constructor method for WP_Widget
- Fix image height on gabfire post tabs widget
- Remove gab_postmeta function
- Add About Us Widget
- Add missing images for Text+ Widget
- Fix search results pagination – search widget
- Social Icons Fix
- Fix width of post tabs widget
- Add missing files
- Video Slider Widget
- Simple Banner
- Image resize via CSS for Post Tabs widget
- jQuery – Remove Google CDN
- Updated Delicious link to https://delicious.com/ from to http://del.icio.us
- Removed reference to remote jQuery file
- Widget Ajax Tabs JS call update
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixes bug with created Gabfire Twitter Widget
- Minor Bug fixes
- Fixes Bug with recent tweets widget
- Fixes Bug with icon sizing and stabilization improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Remove Myspace, add Instagram social icon
- Fixes bug with internationalization
- Fixes minor bug with twitter widget debug errors
- Sanitize widget input better
- Fix Linkedin Share URL
- Feedburner Widget: Extra style
- Display tweet links as hyperlinks
- Share items – new button alignment.
- Flickr widget https support= 1.2 =
- New Widget – Gabfire Recent Tweets
- Admin panel change
- Fix Twitter share box
- Add LinkedIn share box/button
- New Widget: Latest Tweets by Hashtag
- New Widget: Contact Us
- Widget Update: About widget – custom image display support
- Options panel alignment fix
- Initial release