- Author: Aronsky
- Project URI: http://www.muzhiks.com/google_buzz_button_wordpress
- License: GPL 2. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
Adds button “Buzz this” which allows to add the reference to post in the status in Google Buzz.
Dialogue of addition of the link opens in a pop-up window.
Includes the counter of additions.
The WordPress G_Buzz_Button plugin is copyright © 2009 with GNU General Public License by Aronsky.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The next version or later:
1. More sizes and colors
2. Statistics page
3. More options
- Why the text on button is allocated not on centre?
Most likely it because of a font size. Correct value “padding” in the field “Custom Text CSS” in options “Google Buzz”.
- Now from one IP one voice for each article is set off only. All IP are saved in a database that will allow to work with statistics.
- Support of old versions WordPress (including 2.6) Is added.
- New icons are added. Look at the screenshot.
- Small errors are corrected.
- The algorithm of operation is improved.
- Function of removal of a plug-in Is added.
- New options are added. Look at the screenshot.
In an automatic mode the button is added only on post page.
Plugin release. Operate all the basic functions.