f(x) Profile Dashboard Widget add a Dashboard Widget to edit user profile.
Sometimes admin user profile has too many option, such as visual editor, admin bar, admin color scheme, etc. And it’s too confusing to user. With this plugin user can edit profile page easily directly in dashboard admin screen.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Can change “Name”, “Email”, and “Password”.
- Change password with strength meter.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
- How to use this plugin ?
Simply activate and go visit “Dashboard > Home” to edit your profile.
- Who can change their profile ?
To use dashboard widget user need to have “edit_dashboard” capability.
- First Name, Last Name, Nick Name, Display Name?
To make this feature simpler we decide to only use a single “Name” input. This name will be saved as “First Name”, “Nick Name”, and “Display Name” simultaneously.
But too simple.
It only appears tabs:
Suggestion: Add button to upload pictures.
Bon plugin !
Mais trop simple.
Il apparait uniquement les onglets :
Suggestion : Ajouter bouton upload pour photos.
1.1.0 – 02 May 2016
- WordPress 4.5 Compat: change get_currentuser() with wp_get_current_user()
- Fix plugin header.
- Plugin action link to get support.
1.0.0 – 10 Jan 2015