f(x) Private Site is a very simple plugin to set the site to members only website.
After installation of this plugin, you can enable this in “Settings > Reading” in “Private Site” Section.
- Super simple.
- Integrate to the WordPress “Reading” Settings seamlessly.
- Also protect RSS Feed content.
- Useful to set site private before lauching the site.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
This plugin save the options in single option name:
- Where is the settings ?
The settings is in the bottom of “Settings > Reading” in your admin panel. You will see “Private Site” Section where you can enable this feature and set RSS Feed error message.
Thanks! I figured out that /wp-login (which is default for many users, right) doesn't work to get me into the dashboard. I have to use /wp-admin. You might want to explain that in the instructions somewhere. ~ Christine
Hey David! Thank you A LOT! This plugin is working perfectly, in special with the RSS protection! Thank you very much David!
1.2.0 – 09 September 2016
- Better whitelist for buddypress https://github.com/justintadlock/members/issues/83#issuecomment-245237479
- Whitelist WooCommerce “My Account” Page (fix lost password).
- Add Indonesian Translation.
1.1.0 – 05 April 2016
- Activation notice: “Settings Page”.
- Uninstall Hook: Remove db.
1.0.1 – 01 Feb 2016
- BuddyPress activation page whitelist. credit: Than Sad
1.0.0 – 10 Jan 2016