f(x) Categories Widget will register a custom widget “Categories +” it’s just like WordPress default Categories Widget, but with taxonomy option just like in Tag Cloud widget.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Works flawlessly for multiple widget instances.
- Select all build in taxonomy (such as category and tag) and all custom taxonomy.
- Now you can display your Post Tags as list or drop down (not only as tag cloud).
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
- How to change my categories widget ?
Go to “Appearance > Widgets” or “Appearance > Customize” remove your default “Categories” widget with “Categories +”.
- Can I select tag in taxonomy ?
Yes, you can list category, post tag, or any custom taxonomy and display it as list or drop down just like categories.
Great easy to use plug in and very quick and professional support!
1.0.1 – 08 Dec 2016
- Fix typo in “show_option_none” language domain in widget output. Reported by Julien Brousse via Email.
1.0.0 – 9 Jan 2015
- Initial relase