FV Testimonials brings you easy management of your testimonials.
- Easy to use and configured straight out of the box
- Easy embedding of testimonials everywhere on site
- Requires almost no installation (just copy and activate)
- Doesn’t create database overage (just a single additional query on a page with testimonials)
- How do I insert the testimonials into the page?
Just use the shortcode [testimonials show=”all”] to display all published testimonials.
For more detailed options for shortcode refer to our manual at https://foliovision.com/wordpress/plugins/fv-testimonials/user-guide
- Fixes to make work testimonials with featured images and legacy testimonials images
- Fixed testimonial ordering in backend
- Added possibility to to see the original image size or the image in list view
- Repaired slug creation for images
- Fixed few performance issues
- Fixed parsing templates
- Fixed images conversion from 0.9.x version
- Fixed exclude shortcode conversion from from 0.9.x version
- Fixed db conversion – old shortcode used in any other db table
- Order menu available to editors
- Major upgrade – FV Testimonials is now using custom post type
- Check for Upgrade Notice – a major upgrade will come shortly, database backup is recommended
- Fixed problems if no image directory was set
- Published in WordPress repository