FusionHQ is an easy to use multi tool platform to build a successful online business.
Build sales processes and membership sites using drag n drop technology – no coding required.
- What exactly is FusionHQ?
FusionHQ is a complete multi tool platform that allows you to build your entire online business from sales funnels and membership sites to building your list and promoting affiliate offers.
The idea is that everything is in one central, easy to manage location allowing you to grow your business without having to keep investing in new scripts, software or services.
- Is FusionHQ suitable for beginners?
Absolutely. It has been designed to remove all of the technical headache involved in setting up internet marketing sites.
An easy to use drag and drop interface makes this the easiest system to use that we know of to date.
Usually you need to integrate, setup and login into multiple scripts, software or services. Not with FusionHQ.
Nothing is faster or easier to use.
- Is FusionHQ flexible enough for more advanced users?
For sure. It was built to meet the demands of internet marketing.
You can customize your sales processes exactly as you want them, edit pages as you want them, insert custom code, upload unique templates, build sites, integrate with third party providers etc.
FusionHQ is not a cookie cutter software. It is designed to be as flexible as your ideas.
- Do I need to use your servers?
FusionHQ does provide a cloud server option for those who want it, but you are free to use whichever hosting provider you want. No restrictions.
- Can I access my files?
Of course. They’re yours.
When you build a sales flow, content site or membership site you can either 1 click upload to your (or our) server, or you can choose to export all the files as a .zip file. These can then be edited and manually uploaded via ftp if you prefer. (offering maximum flexibility for advanced users)
- Can I use my own templates?
We try to make this as easy as possible. Any of the templates we provide can be downloaded. You can then edit them (the html layout, images and css file) and re-upload them for use in your site.
These custom templates will only appear in your account, so you do not need to worry about other people seeing or using your designs.
- Can I use my current autoresponder?
Almost certainly. While we do have our own inbuilt autoresponder we also support codeless integration with all of the major autoresonder services (iContact, GetResponse, Aweber, 1ShoppingCart etc).
For those not supported you can still use them by pasting the optin form code onto the page in one of our drag and drop custom code boxes. Easy.
- Can FusionHQ time release content?
You can use timed release content for micro continuity sites (drip feed membership sites), or for your launch sequence (to create those perpetual launch sites you keep hearing so much about these days).
Pages can be released after a set numbers of days, weeks, months or even years. Or if you prefer you can schedule release on a specific date, great for live trainings or launches.
- Are FusionHQ sites compatible with all browsers?
Almost. It is virtually impossible to be 100% compatible with every browser. However we work to make sure all sites created by FusionHQ reach the latest guidelines while be as backward compatible as possible. (Did you know, 17.5% of the worlds population still use IE6?)
Our coders work hard on compatibility so you don’t have to.
- Can I use FusionHQ to launch my own products?
This is what FusionHQ was originally designed for (though it can do so much more now).
The headache of coding upsell/downsell processes is now a thing of the past. And with FusionHQ’s site architecture there is nothing more stable for launching a product. (And yes, it is tried and tested on major traffic.)
Whether you sell your products through ClickBank, PayPal, 2Checkout, Authorize.net or 1ShoppingCart you can use FusionHQ to manage your entire sales funnel.
- Can I use FusionHQ to promote affiliate products or CPA offers?
Yes. This is the natural progression for many product owners (so they can maximize their backend), and a starting point for many newbies.
Build SEO optimized sites with FusionHQ’s site builder and make review sites, add offers on thank you pages, setup redirects through your affiliate link or add offers into the autoresponder.
Promoting other peoples products has never been easier.
- How many sites can I build in FusionHQ?
As many as you like. FusionHQ is designed to allow you to build and scale your business (not restrict it).
There are NO additional charges to building as many sales flows, content sites or memberships as you like. (And you can have unlimited number of members, affiliates and affiliate campaigns too. Build your business the way you want it.)
- Are FusionHQ sites SEO optimized?
Yes. We ensure that the coding and URL structures are optimized for search engines.
Editing meta data is a breeze, the rest (content and back-linking) are up to you…
- Can I use external scripts with FusionHQ?
This is a hard one to answer as there are so many different types of scripts, and different ways to integrate.
We have tried to make the answer yes as much as possible. We have a drag and drop custom code tool that allows you to add code blocks into pages.
- Is FusionHQ stable?
There have been many ‘complete solutions’, and scripts out there that cause more headaches than they solve.
We won’t lie to you, NOTHING is bullet proof. Anyone who claims otherwise is either trying to trick you or simply does not understand programming.
All code (of any size) has bugs. This is the simple reality of software. However…
We work very hard to ensure all critical bugs are removed to ensure the stability of your sites, and so that the FusionHQ system is a pleasure to use.
FusionHQ has had several months of public use already and has proven its stability.
- Is there any training on how to use FusionHQ?
Yes. We have several videos and a few PDF flow charts to help you get started and use the FusionHQ system.
We are always adding new features and so constantly working on producing new training videos.
There are also several independent sites now offering their own FusionHQ training too, much of which is free.
- Do you offer support?
Yes. Don’t worry, you won’t be pushed into some community group to rely on peer assistance. We have a dedicated support team to help you with any questions.
We aim to have all questions answered within 12-24hrs, though occasionally technical questions may take a little longer (but not much).
In the near future we plan to have a 24hr hot line to ensure you never have to wait to get your questions answered.
- Who is behind FusionHQ?
The FusionHQ team are niche marketers and affiliate marketers, and so understand the needs of marketers.
Even the programming team are trained in internet marketing so they can think like a marketer when developing the system.
FusionHQ was developed for use by Leon Jay, the CEO. Leon has been the Director of Marketing for Mark Joyner, set up affiliate programs that generate over a million dollars per year and been behind launches that have generated 7 figures in 7 days.
The FusionHQ programming team is highly skilled and constantly expanding, always working to bring new features and ideas to an already robust platform. Everyone at FusionHQ is passionate about the software, as you will easily see when you use it.
- Is there a setup fee?
No. It is an instant digital account and so requires no manual setup. Therefore there is no reason to charge such a fee.
- Will I have to pay for future updates?
No. All future updates to FusionHQ are automatic and free.
We spend thousands of dollars every month to keep making FusionHQ the best there is. You will benefit from all of this investment at no additional cost.
- Do I need to buy my domain names from you?
FusionHQ provides a domain name registration service ($10/year for .com, .net, ,org and .info domains) simply to make your life easier.
If you prefer to register with another provider, or use existing domain names you already own then this is no problem at all.
- Do I need to install anything?
No. The core system is held on our servers, so there is nothing to install, and nothing to update (we take care of that).
Just create an account and you are ready to go.
- Can I get a refund if I am not happy?
If you are ever unhappy with FusionHQ for any reason simply say so within 30 days and get a fast, courteous, no questions asked refund.
- Why do you keep shutting the doors to FusionHQ?
Demand is high, and we know some people get frustrated having to wait.
The problem is that to maintain good customer support we must be careful to regulate the number of users so that we can scale accordingly.
Unlike digital products we are unable to sell an unlimited quantity overnight.
We are working on overcoming this limitation, for now we thank you for your patience and understanding.
- When can I get access?
To avoid disappointment please enter your name and email in the form at http://www.FusionHQ.com and we will send you notification as soon as we have places available.
- Support for WordPress 4.0
- Improve usability of the plugin
- Move “FusionHQ” settings to the top-level menu
- In FusionHQ API Settings page, Add “Fetch Content Sites” button to get content sites newly created in FusionHQ and update the list
- In FusionHQ API Settings page, Add “Fetch Membership Level” button to get membership levels newly created in FusionHQ and update the list
- In User Profile edit page, Add new section “FusionHQ Settigs” at the bottom to manage membership and expiration date of the user
- User can now login using both WordPress account and FusionHQ account
- Fix conflict between OptimizePress and FusionHQ-for-WordPress
- Add support for Testimonial Boxes, Johnson Boxes, Guarantee Boxes, Bonus Boxes and Recruit Form
- Fix minor bug
- Add Post Protection
- Fix minor bug
- Fix Pages now have category so you can add any post from here (work like WordPress Post Category)
- Add ability to hide/ show Post inside WordPress depends on Time Release and Membership Level
- Fix minor bug
- Improve session management
- Simplify Plugins user interface to be much more easier
- Fix minor bug
- Fix session_start() to be the first line to run
- Improve FusionHQ Site Manager design inside Edit Page
- Add link to link to login form when you’re not logging in yet and then redirect you back to that page
- Fix bug that user do not update to see hidden elements in page menu when they just log in
- Content synchornization (beta)
- Membership management