FundaMine’s annotation plugin adds Medium Style Inline Responses and Highlights to wordpress websites. A working example of the plugin can be found at http://pointsandfigures.com/2015/10/14/fresh-look/ which is a wordpress site.
To get the plugin to work on your website, please install it and get your domain name approved by sending us an email at email@example.com.(This is done purely to prevent spammy websites from integrating FundaMine, the plugin in itself is free(supported by ads) and we respond within a couple of hours to most approval emails). In case you want a paid ads free version, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Directly install the plugin from WordPress.org plugins directory
- From your wordpress site’s cpanel, upload the plugin and activate it for FundaMine responses to appear on every blog of yours.
- Do I have to pay for this?
The plugin is completely free to all users. We plan to support the plugin via ads (like Disqus). We also support a paid ad-free tier; ping us at email@example.com to get more details.
- What data will be shared about those who respond?
We will share the public details of those who highlight or comment on your blog with you. It includes the Twitter ids/Facebook ids or corresponding similar details.
- Can I blacklist people from commenting on my blog?
Yes we allow you to blacklist specific users from commenting on your blog and also mark comments as spam
- Can I have multiple admins?
Yes. To add more admins go to http://www.fundamine.com/adminsettings.
- Can I export all my comments?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FundaMine Annotation Tool” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FundaMine Annotation Tool” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of FundaMine annotations with all the basic functionalities.