The FUEL Plugin for WordPress was designed to make ingesting FUEL assets into WP relatively simple and reliable. It can be configured to automatically publish “posts” on your site in a ‘set it and forget’ model. FUEL videos assets that have titles [headlines] that translate to the web and whose selected thumbnails are relevant to the story can be published automatically to a web page using one of several ‘short codes’.
3rd Party or external service
The plugin uses our third party script to run the FUEL player;
This is our website for the FUEL asset.
Install the Fuel-Bitcentral plugin to your WordPress website. Activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FUEL Bitcentral” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 1 June 2020
- Add Option to manage styles for sharing script.
Release Date – 19 June 2020
- Add option to manage tiles ordering according to the MRSS attribute. Please see the screenshots 8 to 11.
Release Date – 27 Sep 2021
- Fixed Some Warning Issues After Updates Of Dependant plugins.
Release Date – 14 Oct 2021
- Fixed Issue to Check ACF/ACF Pro Plugin Activation.
Release Date – 14 Jan 2022
- Updated the FUEL Player Source Script.
- Merged Pre-Roll Ads Functionality into FUEL Plugin. No longer needed to use pre-roll addon separately.
- Added the FUEL Title, Media URL and Embed code attributes into tag.
- Changed settings of Player Audio Control in global settings and introduced the new shortcode attributes