This plugin has been replaced by FT FacePress II. This plugin publishes the title of your post as the status of your Facebook profile. Each WordPress author site can setup his or her own Facebook access. Also, the WordPress post information can be published to a Facebook page for which the WordPress author is an administrator.
The plugin requires Php4 or higher and Curl library.
- Unzip and upload ‘Facepress’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the Admin panel
- Fill required data in the plugin options page (either in the user profile menu for individual WordPress users, or the settings menu for admins)
- The file FacepressSessionFile.txt file in the /wp-content/plugins/ft-facepress/ folder must writable from PHP
Where can I find help or make suggestions?
Contributors & Developers
“FT-FacePress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- This plugin has been replaced by a new plugin called FT FacePress II
- Added ability to adjust format for each post.
- Added ability to format info published to Facebook including post title, post url, and post excerpt.
- Fixed some bugs that affected using “Twitter Friendly Links” and posting to Facebook profiles.
- Added ability to choose not to publish a particular post to Facebook using post options
- Fixed problem with sites that have renamed the original “admin” user.
- Fixed a few other bugs.
- Added option to shorten URLs using “Twitter Friendly Links” plugin
- First public release.