Frontend Product Editor allows you to edit basic WooCommerce product data from the frontend quickly.
When you are logged in as admin and visit any WooCommerce product page, it adds a new option in the admin toolbar – Quick Product Edit.
Click on it, and it will open a flyout panel to edit product information quickly. You can also open the editor panel from the floating icon on the right edge of browser.
WooCommerce Product Data that you can manage
* Product Name
* Product Description
* Product Short Description
* Catalog visibility
* Category & Tag
* Schedule Sale
* Inventory/Stock options
* Tax Class & Tax status
* Catalog visibility
* Featured Product
* Shipping (Weight, Dimensions & Shipping class)
For now, only simple products are supported.
More options are coming soon.
Why should you choose Frontend Product Editor?
Light Weight and Instant Loading
Code is optimized for fast loading and instant live editing with no extra resources.
We have a highly efficient support team who are always ready to help you. Ask your queries in Support Forum or Contact Us directly.
Fully compatible with WordPress and WooCommerce latest versions.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Can this plugin work without WooCommerce?
No Frontend Product Editor is an addon for WooCommerce, so it is mandatory to have WooCommerce activated on your site.
Will it works with any theme?
Yes, this plugin will work on all the themes that support WooCommerce functionality.
Do I need to know coding skills to use this WooCommerce extension?
Absolutely not; it’s an easy-to-use plugin, so no coding knowledge is needed.
Contributors & Developers
“Frontend Product Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Frontend Product Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for Product Description & Short Description
- Added ability to resize editor panel by dragging from left edge.
- Fixed mobile screen compatiblity issues with Storefront theme.
- Fixed mobile usability issue happening after recent release.
- Fixed issue when manage stocks is disabled from Woo admin settings.
- Revamped UI – Frontend code restructured from scratch for much better performance.
- Add ability to edit more data including Category & Tag management.
- Fixed: JS error when admin bar is not visible
- Enhancement: Added editing support for SKU, Catalog visibility, Tax class, Tax status, featured product.
- Fixed: Fatal error when Manage Stocks is disabled from admin
- Enhancement: Added floating button to open edit panel. Very useful when admin bar is disabled on frontend.
- Fixed: Conflict with Variable products.
- Initial Launch