Frontend Google Analytics gives you the ability to add a widget, shortcode or block anywhere on your site that can show selected Google Analytics information.
You can select if the Analytics are show to either “admins”,”authors”, “logged in users” or “all” (including logged out users).
BuddyPress – Can be used on the BuddyPress profile page to show the owner their profile analytics.
UsersWP – Can be used on the UsersWP profile page to show the owner their profile analytics.
- Upload ‘frontend-analytics’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin “Frontend Analytics” through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WordPress Admin -> Settings -> Frontend Analytics and customize behaviour as needed
Contributors & Developers
“Frontend Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Super Duper v2 causing some issues with builders that use widgets, rolled back to SDv1 to resolve – FIXED
- Prevent the block/widget class loading when not required – CHANGED
- Show/hide visibility for GD listings based on GD packages – FIXED
- Fix conflicts with Uncanny Automator Pro plugin – FIXED
- Chart.js updated to v3.2 – CHANGED
- Changes for AyeCode UI compatibility – CHANGED
- This Month vs Last Month option added in analytics stats view – ADDED
- Anonymize user IP setting can’t be unset once set – FIXED
- Changes for Google App Verification – CHANGED
- Deauthorize option not showing in settings – FIXED
- Add support for Author of page or profile page to view stats – ADDED
- Add support BuddyPress profile page – ADDED
- Add support UsersWP profile page – ADDED
- Block output not always working depending on role selected – FIXED
- Initial WP.org release – INFO
- Initial release.