FacePress, is a plugin that allows you to integrate facebook and your blog very easily, you just need to configure a few stuff and voila! you’re done! Happy FaceBook-ing.
- Allow your visitors to comment using their facebook ids
- Adds a like button to your posts, so your visitors can share your content.
- Allow your blog users to sign in with their facebook ids. one click signin!
- Download the plugin, unzip it and upload it to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings » FacePress App and enter your app id and secret.
Contributors & Developers
“FacePress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- General fixes and optimizations
- Fixing an issue with facebook and SSL on some servers
- Using Facebook HTML5 support and graph API
- Adding an option to disable login with facebook in the app settings page
- Hiding some notices in debug mode
- Fixing the fb:app_id meta
- Now using the wp-oauth.php script http://gist.github.com/585267
- FacePress now works in an awesome way on multi-site wordpress installations
- FacePress now uses the new Facebook graph API
- FacePress App Settings is in the network admin (WP 3.1+)
- Few bug fixes
- A bug fix that was preventing users from commenting
- A bug fix with the comment login
- Fixing a bug that was letting the options page crash!
- Some other major bug fixes.
- Initial release