The Foxy Board Firefox App Widget allows to easily add Firefox App details to blog-posts through a minimalistic and easy-to-use HTML widget.
To add the widget to your post use the following short-code templates:
For a single app: [firefox-app id=”app-slug”] Example [firefox-app id=”twitter”] [firefox-app id=”arabic-mozilla”]
The short-code will be replaced with the Foxy Board Widget. You can add to the same blog-post as many widgets as you like.
The widget doesn’t support yet multiple languages and themes. If your language is not supported or you need a special theme, feature or even a new plugin contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Login to your WordPress blog
- Go to Plugins->Add New
- Search for Foxy Board
- Locate the Foxy Board and click on ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin after installation
- Download the source for the plugin
- Unzip the zip file file you get and upload its content to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You can now use the Foxy Board App Widget short-code when writing a new blog-post.
What is Foxy Board?
Foxy Board is your best companion for the Firefox Markerplace! Show Firefox apps in a beautiful and personalized way in your wordpress blog posts.
Where does the data come from?
Data comes from the Firefox Markeplace (https://marketplace.firefox.com).
Contributors & Developers
“Foxy Board” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Thumbnails css modifications.
- Fixed apps’ thumbnails not appearing due to marketplace api change.
- Fixed QR code problem that prevents it from being dismissed on Google chrome
- Fixed Widget not appearing even in some other WordPress versions
*Fixed Post widget not appearing in some different PHP versions.
- Fixed annoying bug of media not showing up in posts when the plugin is active.
- Refactored code, for more performance.
- First release.