Easily allows you to place a FormSpring.me question box on your sidebar and a shortcode to display your recently answered questions on any page or post.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the new Widget to your sidebar on the Widgets menu
- (Optional) Add the [formspring username=”my-username-goes-here”] shortcode to any page or post.
- How do I create a FormSpring.me account?
You can create a free FormSpring.me account by visiting http://www.formspring.me
- What is the “username” field?
This is your FormSpring.me username.
- What are the options for the shortcode?
The default shortcode you need to enter is:
To control the number of questions displayed:
[formspring username=”my-username-goes-here” questions=”5″]
To display an “Ask me anything” box at the top of the page:
[formspring username=”my-username-goes-here” ask=”yes”]
- How can I customize the way my questions page looks?
The stylesheet that controls the question page is located in the plugin folder (fsmWidget.css). There is also an image in the images/ folder inside the plugin folder.
Contributors & Developers
“FormSpring.me Question Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Added shortcode for displaying questions and answers on a post/page.