This plugin adds a widget to show the lastest formspring updates based on username
For better compatibility, this plugin must be used with PHP5 or higher
This plugin allows to set 3 options:
- Username: Formspring.me username to show updates
- Title: The title that is showed in your wordpress site
- Number: The quantity of updates to show
And is totally customizable.
The updates are wrapped by these CSS classes:
- ul.formspringme-updates : The list of updates
- li.formspringme-update : The list item that contains the update, this is child of ul.formspringme-updates
- span.formspringme-question : The text of question
- span.formspringme-answer : The text of answer
- p.formspringme-askme-link : The text of user profile link
Note: This plugin doesn’t uses the API of Formspring.me because it isn’t avaiable yet. So, this may still unavailable at any time.
- Plugin changed to work with the new formspring.me site
- Added feature to show updates on post/page content just adding [formspringme-updates]
- You can show answers from diferent users for each tag, just adding [formspringme-updates username]
- Fix compatibility with other servers where file_get_contents was disable
- Added link to user profile with text “Ask me anything”
- Added message “Any questions answered yet” when any question isn’t found
- New CSS class added to customize style of profile link
- Fixed bug in generation of direct links to questions.