forms for sparkloop: The easiest way to integrate Sparkloop (Sendgrid Version)
Why use this plugin?
You will need to do a few things to set up the plugin; however it does not require that you purchase a license for form builders like Gravity Forms or WPForms. It also doesn’t require any additional plugins that build the integration with various email platforms – which also usually cost money. Again, you won’t need to unnecessarily use up any Zaps as a Zapier integration is also not needed.
Instead this is the only WordPress plugin you will need to start seeing metrics in your Sparkloop dashboard.
Use [ffsl_sparkloop_form] anywhere on your site, and it will generate a newsletter subscription form.
Third Party Services & Disclosures
In addition to Sparkloop, this plugin uses several third party services.
- Main integration with Sparkloop – Terms of Service
- Use of Google reCAPTCHA v3 for spam protection – Terms of Service
- Use of Sendgrid – Terms of Service
- Easily integrate Sparkloop’s script
- Stops spam with Google reCAPTCHA v3
- Use multiple shortcodes on the same page
- Sync with a Sendgrid contact list
- Use shortcode [ffsl_sparkloop_form]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“forms for sparkloop (Sendgrid Version)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors