Build WordPress forms the fast and simple way with a simple drag-and-drop interface (and a visual form styler in version 2.0). Create custom Formidable forms or generate forms from a template.
New Beta Features
Check out the 2.0 beta version now that allows you to style your forms and view your collected submissions. Let us know if you run into any bugs!
- Create forms with 5 field types: text, paragraph text, radio, checkbox, and dropdown
- Create forms from existing templates or add your own. A contact form template is included.
- Send an email notification to one or more email addresses, defaulting to the admin email in your WordPress settings
- Customize the HTML in your form for any layout you would like, or use our CSS classes to arrange your fields
- Save all responses to your WordPress database (but without a UI to view them)
- Integrate with reCAPTCHA and Akismet for Spam control
- Use placeholder default values in form fields that clear when clicked
- Direct links available for previews and emailing surveys with and without integration with your theme
- Track the pages visited and include them in your email notifications
- Change the name on the Formidable menu to anything you would like
- Insert your forms on a page, post, or widget using a shortcode [formidable id=x]
- Support for bugs. We want it to be perfect!
Version 2.0 Features
- Insert Email and URL fields in your forms
- Integrate with the one-click reCaptcha
- Send multiple emails, including an autoresponder to the form submitter
- Create a single styling template using our visual form styler
- View form submissions from the back-end
- Import and export forms with XML
- Send forms to the trash
- Generate shortcodes with an advanced shortcode UI
- Learn more about Formidable Pro
- Access even more field types: Section headings (repeatable in 2.0), page breaks, file upload, rich text, number, phone number, date, time, scale, dynamic fields populated from other forms, hidden field, user ID field, password, HTML, and tags
- Conditionally send your email notifications based on values in your form
- Create multiple styling templates and assign them to any of your forms, and add instant Bootstrap styling
- Flexibly and powerfully view, edit, and delete entries from anywhere on your site, and specify who has permission to do so
- Generate graphs and stats based on your submitted data
- Create and edit WordPress posts from the front-end
- Use our add-ons for user registration, payment, and integration with other services like MailChimp, Aweber, Highrise, Twilio for SMS, WPML, and Zapier
- Logged-in users can save drafts and return later
- Integrate the Math Captcha plugin for alternative spam protection
- Generate custom calculations
- Hide and show fields conditionally based on other fields or the user's role
- Export and import entries with CSV
- Import our pre-built form/view demo templates as a starting point or a final product
- Support for all Formidable features. If you have questions or need guidance on how to set up your application, we are happy to help. We want to make you look fabulous for your clients, and allow you to take on big jobs.
Learn more at: http://formidablepro.com