Automatically invite users that have filled out a specified form to your Slack team instead of having to manually invite them yourself.
- Upload folder to
- Activate plugin.
- Create a new form with Email, First Name, and Last Name fields.
- Got to Formidable > Global Settings select the form you created, and copy the labels from your form into the Email Address Label, First Name Label, and Last Name Label fields.
- Go to https://api.slack.com/web and generate a token for your team, and add that to your settings.
September 3, 2016
5 minutes from install to first test invite sent. Couldn't be any easier.
Contributors & Developers
“Formidable to Slack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Formidable to Slack” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add better validation to settings.
- Fix bug where after initially saving settings all of the settings fields were empty until the page was reloaded again.
- Fixed bug where instantiation access was causing errors in versions of php older than 5.4
- Initial plugin release