If you are using SSL certificates and you want to redirect all traffic from HTTP to HTTPS, then the plugin Force SSL is what you need.
- Upload the
force-sslfolder to the
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What should I do if I activated the plugin and my website stopped working?
Most likely your hosting is not configured properly. To fix this, connect to your hosting via FTP client, go to the directory
/wp-content/plugins/and rename folder with name
It fixed all my problems. Just install it and you are done! There’s no settings, no harm, just activate it and all your SSL/HTTPS problems will be fixed. Thank you!
Contributors & Developers
“Force SSL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.3 – 03.12.2014
- Update : We remove a menu page.
V1.2 – 21.11.2014
- Update : We updated all functionality for WordPress 4.0.1.
- NEW : We added a menu page.
V1.1 – 18.08.2014
- Update : We updated all functionality for WordPress 3.9.2.
V1.0 – 04.11.2005
- New : The Force SSL plugin is ready for use.