Have you ever wanted to show a lot of data in a table, but hate how badly it scales on smaller mobile devices? FooTable solves this problem by hiding certain columns on smaller devices, but still allowing the user to expand each row to see the columns that were hidden
- Make your existing HTML tables responsive
- Target only the tables you want using a CSS selector
- Add sorting, filtering and paging to your tables
- Automatically hide certain number of columns on tablets and phones
- Set custom breakpoint sizes
- Choose from 3 table themes or use your own CSS
- Ability to include custom CSS
- Works with TablePress
- How do I override the CSS that FooTable applies to my tables?
Goto the settings page and disable the FooTable CSS, or add your own custom styling using the “Custom CSS” setting
No issues yet.
This plugin would be great if there was support for it. I've tried serval times to get in contact with support and no response. I'm switching plugins because of it.
- Fixed T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM syntax error bug
- Disabling filtering and pagination settings now works
- Major update! Using FooBox V2 jQuery
- Reworked the settings
- Updated JS to fix minor bug
- Initial Relase. First version.