Have you ever wanted to show a lot of data in a table, but hate how badly it scales on smaller mobile devices? FooTable solves this problem by hiding certain columns on smaller devices, but still allowing the user to expand each row to see the columns that were hidden
- Make your existing HTML tables responsive
- Target only the tables you want using a CSS selector
- Add sorting, filtering and paging to your tables
- Automatically hide certain number of columns on tablets and phones
- Set custom breakpoint sizes
- Choose from 3 table themes or use your own CSS
- Ability to include custom CSS
- Works with TablePress
- Upload or unzip the plugin to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure FooTable from the settings page
- How do I override the CSS that FooTable applies to my tables?
Goto the settings page and disable the FooTable CSS, or add your own custom styling using the “Custom CSS” setting
No issues yet.
The plugin works fine…just had poor support.
Finally, a plugin that does what I need.
Very easy to setup and configure.
This plugin transformed a failing table, overlapping content and content overflowing over the page, into a clean and mobile-friendly table. Awesome work! Thank you for making and sharing this plugin.
Very easy to use, just add your table class in the FooTable settings. Plays nice with the Gravity Forms Sticky List plugin as well.
This really great plugin will make your life easier. Believe me.
Thank you for created this little awesome!
Contributors & Developers
“FooTable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM syntax error bug
- Disabling filtering and pagination settings now works
- Major update! Using FooBox V2 jQuery
- Reworked the settings
- Updated JS to fix minor bug
- Initial Relase. First version.