The WordPress plugin makes it easy to add custom fonts to your website.
Once you’ve chosen your fonts on the Fontdeck website, you can add them to your WordPress website using this plugin.
- Upload the folder ‘fontdeck’ and it’s contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a website on Fontdeck and add your fonts
- Paste the project ID from Fontdeck into the setting page.
- Choose which types of text are targeted by which font.
In advanced mode, you can specify the selectors for each font.
- Where do I go to get the Project ID?
Once you have created a website on Fontdeck, go to your account, click on the website and copy the Project ID you see at the top of that page.
- Can I add this plugin before I’m registered on Fontdeck?
Yes. This plugin won’t do anything until you paste the code in from Fontdeck. Feel free to install the plugin first and then paste the code when you are ready.
Contributors & Developers
“Fontdeck” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed undefined constant error
- Fixed issue where changes made on Fontdeck weren’t updating
- Removing the Firefox font-size-adjust CSS property due to occasional misrepresentation of font metrics.
- Works with new JSON format
- Fixed incorrect link
- Using JSON to retrieve project info.
- Automated mode with no CSS knowledge requirements.
- Advanced mode for full control of selectors.
- Initial version.