This plugin is intended to show the current Folding@Home statistics for a given account.
Use the included widget in your sidebar.
- go to the Plugins main menu and find Folding@Home Stats Plus, then click Deactivate
- upload the contents of the zip file to your
- go to the Plugins main menu and find
Folding@Home Stats, then click Activate
- go widgets menu and find folding-stats-plus widget, and addit to your theme. Enter your account id, and your team number.
You are good to go.
None so far.
Contributors & Developers
“Folding Stats Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with wordpress 3.0
- Added Belorussian language thanks to FatCow
- Fix for 2.9 weird options bug.
- Fix install routine.
- Complete rewrite!
- Optimized for WP2.8 I18n files included.
- Uninstall routine added.
- Upgrade routine added.
- Checks for PHP5.
- Uses wp internal routine for fetching remote data.
- One options array instead of many seperate tables in database.
- Added error checking to stop crashing if no xml was returned.
- Finally got round to using divs for the legacy stats if no team is used, so you too can use folding.css in the template DIR the div id is folding_leg.
- Added the option to linkify the teamname back to overclocking.com stat page, also fixed the arrow problem so no more negative positives!
- CSS moved to seperate folder, added admin css file.
- Bug fix!
- Added support for custom css file in template dir.
- Broken release.
- Fixed all shortags, Thx Rich!
- Almost a full rewrite!
- Stats are more advanced now if you are part of a team.
- Use advanced stats from http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com.
- No more flat file, everything is stored in the database.
- Added style options.
- Fixed HTML to validate W3C.
- Added widget title options, cleaned up code.
- First release.