This plugin creates picture slideshow from a folder.
The pictures folder must be uploaded (using FTP) somewhere on the server (e.g. wp-content/upload).
To include a slideshow in a post or a page, you have to use the following shortcode :
You can customize the slideshow using the following attributes:
- Slideshow width (width) in px
- Picture border (border) in px (default 0)
- Padding around the picture (padding) in px (default 0)
- Slide duration (interval) in milliseconds (default 4000)
- Pagination display (pagination): true or false (default true)
- Transition effect (effect): fade or slide (default slide)
Default slideshow width is set to the width of the container unless the width attribute is set.
The height is calculate from the first picture (to keep ratio).
[folderslideshow folder="path" width=500 padding=5 border=1 interval=5000 pagination=false effect=fade]
This plugin uses SlidesJS 3.0.3 by Nathan Searles – http://www.slidesjs.com
Sample, contact available at http://jalby.org/wordpress/
- Unzip the archive folder-slideshow.zip
- Upload the directory ‘folder-slideshow’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload a folder of pictures to ‘wp-content/upload/MyPictures’
Insert the following short code in post or page :
Contributors & Developers
“Folder Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update SlideJS to 3.0.4
- Bug fixes
- Pictures are now sorted alphabetically
- Many changes related to SlidesJS 3 update.
- First released version