Flip Block is easy-to-use block to create interactive flip cards in WordPress. Showcase images, text, or other elements to encourage user interaction.
Flip Block is perfect for displaying services, team members, or other information in a visually appealing manner.
Flip Block comes with an intuitive interface and flexible customization options. You can control the width, height, and perspective of the flip cards, ensuring they fit seamlessly into your website’s design.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Flip Block Flip card container.
- Flip Side Side of a flip card.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Go to Plugins → Add New in your WordPress dashboard, search for “Flip Block”, and click “Install”.
- Download the Flip Block plugin from WordPress.org, ensure the folder is zipped, and then upload it via Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Open the block inserter within the Block Editor, search for “icon”, and the plugin should appear, allowing you to install it directly. Skip steps 2 and 3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Block Editor and start using it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flip Block – Create Flipbox Overlays and Hovers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update: default block settings with support for older versions;
- Update: set different colors and backgrounds in flip sides as defaults;
- Update: set default spacing in flip sides;
- Update: prevent having not enough flip sides in flip block to avoid potential style issues;
- Update: improve navigation between flip block card and flip sides;
- Update: integrate new option to flip block, alowing to select flip side within block settings in editor sidebar;
- Fix: overflow issue in Firefox;
- Update: make Padding controls visible for Side block by default;
- Update: improve placeholder labels for Side blocks;
- Fix: width issue in block inserter;