This plugin is still in beta version. Please contact me if you have feedback (rather than just clicking the doesn’t work button) so I can improve the plugin.
With FlickrFlow you can create pages with an infinite stream of Flickr photos. As soon as the user scrolls down, more photos get added to the page. All the images are loaded seamlessly using AJAX, nothing needs to be stored on your website or database. Click here for an example!
FlickrFlow uses the
[flickrflow fid="..."] shortcode to activate the plugin a certain page. The shortcode can be generated by clicking on the media button in the editor. Feel free to write an intro text above the shortcode!
In order to acces you photostream, FlickrFlow needs a Flickr API Key. You can request an API Key for free and with the click of a button!
Installation & activation as usual. After activation of the plugin:
- Go to Settings > FlickrFlow & enter you Flickr API Key
- Create a new page or edit an existing one
- Click on the icon in the editor & enter a Flickr username, email of nsid
- FlickrFlow will find the appropriate nsid & create the shortcode
Contributors & Developers
“FlickrFlow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Plugin stopped working because Flickr switched to https only.
- First release.