When you update an image in Flickr, the link to this image is also changed. So,
in your posts, links to these images will show a generic image with the message
“This photo is currently unavailable”.
This plugins allows you to scan your posts for links to Flickr image which are
unavailable, and try to guess the new photo location, and allows you to
automatically correct the link in the post.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
flickrelinkdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin main interface will appears in the Tools menu
Contributors & Developers
“FlickRelink” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated Flickr screen-scraping.
- Oops… SSL peer verification was disabled in previous versions. So, it’s now
- Corrected detection of images without size code
- Raised curl timeout from 5 sec. to 15 sec.
- First release