Displays thumbnails from Flickr based on the user/group/tag you provide.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to your WordPress install’s plugin directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your bar through the Widgets page and configure it to your liking.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr Thumbnails Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flickr Thumbnails Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed tag feed url (was retrieving an atom feed instead of rss), moved feed retrieval to the new WordPress default parser (SimplePie)
- rewrote with wp2.8+ new widget interface code
- added column support (thanks debashish!)
- …too long ago to remember 😉